Details of some of the work completed for our past clients
Manchester Metropolitan University
Datamatiq provided consultation on a multi-million pound Student Journey Transformation Programme, contributing to the delivery of a cloud-based SaaS ERP solution, Unit 4 Student Management system. Utilising the latest cloud service hosted by Microsoft Azure, U4SM integrates easily with existing University systems enabling MMU to take advantage of the flexibility and security cloud technology provides.
- Source to target mapping
- Data migration and data quality design documentation
- Data quality ruleset creation
- PowerBI reports and dashboards on institutional data quality
- Consultation on data quality and data governance best practice
The University of Nottingham
Datamatiq provided consultation on Project Transform, a multi-million pound, tri-campus (UK, China and Malaysia) major organisational change project delivering Peoplesoft Campus Solutions ERP – the largest change programme undertaken in the Higher Education sector.
- Source to target data mapping
- Data cleansing activity across all home and international campuses
- Built data quality workcentres, enabling end users to manage and maintain student and curriculum data
- Stakeholder knowledge transfer on best practice and delivered training on effective data governance